If you want to help people who are facing food poverty during the coronavirus outbreak, you might be interested to know that you can make donations to the Rutland Foodbank in a number of ways:
- You can donate food items at Tesco, the Co-op, Lidl and Briars Stores.
- To reduce travel, there are new collection points for the Foodbank in a number of villages across the County.
- If you are staying at home, you can also make a donation via bank transfer or standing order, or through the Foodbank's Facebook page.
The Foodbank’s website has more ways that you can help.
If you are living in Rutland and struggling to afford food, you can contact Rutland County Council or Citizens Advice Rutland, who are both able to make Foodbank referrals:
- Rutland County Council Crisis line - 01572 729603
- Citizens Advice Rutland - 01572 723494