Coronavirus is a new disease which can affect the lungs and airways. During the coronavirus outbreak, people are recommended to follow government, public health and NHS advice closely. This advice may change as the situation evolves. To assist you, Rutland County Council has set up a page of links to the latest information and advice.
The direct links below provide further useful information.
- NHS 111 advice from national health services
- Government guidance on shielding (protecting people who are clinically extremely vulnerable)
- Government guidance on making and wearing face coverings, and downloadable exemption badges
- Government guidance for employees, employers and businesses
- Government guidance if you are claiming benefits
- Rutland County Council's advice on what to do if you need a dentist
- Rutland County Council's advice on accessing mental health support
- A new website, Rutland Welcomes You, listing which businesses are open in Oakham and Uppingham, and what safety measures they have put in place.
- Resources on supporting children and young people
- Local and national bereavement information and support