Coronavirus is a new disease which can affect the lungs and airways. During the coronavirus outbreak, people are recommended to follow government, public health and NHS advice closely. This advice may change as the situation evolves. To assist you, Rutland County Council has set up a page of links to the latest information and advice.
The direct links below provide further useful information.
- NHS 111 advice from national health services
- Government advice for employees, employers and businesses
- Government guidance if you are claiming benefits
- Rutland County Council's advice on what to do if you need a dentist
- Rutland County Council's advice on accessing mental health support
- Rutland County Council's list of essential businesses across the county that are currently still open.
- Resources on supporting children and young people
- Local and national bereavement information and support