Although physical activities have stopped we are now running virtual groups! There are currently 6 virtual groups a week and we are looking to increase this. Currently running are:
- Mini Chaos, every Tuesday at 5pm
- Youth Chaos, every Wednesday at 6pm and every Saturday at 10am
- Young Carers, every Wednesday at 5pm (alternating each week between TOFU and Young Stars/Little Stars)
- YDYF, every Thursday at 4pm
- Step to It, every Thursday at 5pm
- Multi sports, every Friday at 5pm
- ASD Support Group, as and when you need support
As well as those:
- ADHD Solutions are still offering support
- Aiming High Facebook page is updated daily and holds a weekly competition, the prize being a £10 Amazon gift card!
If you, your family, friends or anyone you know may need support during this time and are a Rutland resident, please visit the Council's website and click into the COVID-19: Community information, advice and support hub. In there you will find various support for shopping, medications, feeling isolated, financial support, food bank, volunteering - basically any support you require. Just let them know! Or get in contact with us at Aiming High and we will be able to point you in the right direction.
If you have any questions or would like more information about the above please email firstname.lastname@example.org or see our information flyer.