Although physical activities have stopped, we are now running virtual groups! Currently running are:
- Mini Chaos: Tuesday, 5pm, ages 5-10
- Youth Chaos: Wednesday, 6pm, ages 11-25
- RDYF: Thursday, 6.00pm, ages 14-25
- Step To It: Thursday 5.00pm, ages 5-25
- Multisports: Friday, 5.15pm, ages 14-25
- Youth Chaos: Saturday, 10am, ages 11-25
- TOFU: Wed 17 June, 5pm, ages 11-19
- Little & Young Stars: 4.30pm, ages 5-13
- D&D: Friday, 6.45pm - 8.45pm, ages 14-25
If you have any questions or would like more information about the above please email email@example.com.
If you, your family, friends or anyone you know may need support during this time and are a Rutland resident, please visit the Council's website and click into the COVID-19: Community information, advice and support hub. In there you will find various support for shopping, medications, feeling isolated, financial support, food bank, volunteering - basically any support you require. Just let them know! Or get in contact with us at Aiming High and we will be able to point you in the right direction.