Read the latest findings
- Read Healthwatch Rutland’s latest report which looks at how people with long term or multiple conditions experience care in Rutland GP surgeries
- Check out the latest results from the national GP Patient survey which highlights patient experience of general practice services. You can also find your local GP Surgery's results
- The Good Things Foundation highlight a report showing how digital inclusion is key to tackling health inequalities. If you need help understanding this document or would like it in an alternative format please contact us on our website.
Have your say about health and care
NEON (Narrative Experiences Online) is a large-scale research study running from 2017-2022, and is seeking to recruit participants who are current users of any mental health services and mental health workers to help design and trial a clinical intervention built around recovery narratives (personal stories of mental health problems and recovery). To find out more about getting involved in this research please email the NEON programme coordinator, Stefan Rennick-Egglestone at email@example.com or phone 07973 841271.
- Young People’s views: If you are aged 14-25 and passionate about improving health services for young people, apply to join the NHS England Youth Forum.
Diabetic foot ulcer research: The REDUCE Programme are inviting people to test a new website for people who have had a foot ulcer. It will take 2-3 hours of your time and people will be reimbursed £20 per hour. For more information, please email Christina Sheehan.
- East Midlands Academic Health Science Network is inviting people to join their East Midlands PPI Senate to help spread excellent patient and public involvement across the region. For more information, please email Emma Coates.
Last updated on: 15 January 2021