Read the latest findings
- Read Healthwatch Rutland’s latest report which looks at how people with long term or multiple conditions experience care in Rutland GP surgeries
- Check out the latest results from the national GP Patient survey which highlights patient experience of general practice services. You can also find your local GP Surgery's results
Have your say about health and care
- COPD research: The British Lung Foundation are identifying research priorities about the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of COPD exacerbations. People with COPD, carers and health-care professional can share their views via this survey. Ends Monday 31 August 2020.
- Impact of Covid-19: If you are Deaf or Disabled and have something to say about the longer term impact of Covid-19, caused by lockdown and emergency policies, you are invited to complete this Shaping our Lives survey by Saturday 31 October 2020. If you would prefer to complete it over the phone, call Beci on 07956 424511 or email for a paper version.
- Young People’s views: If you are aged 14-25 and passionate about improving health services for young people, apply to join the NHS England Youth Forum.