Read the latest findings
Take a look at these Toolkits from Young Minds to help organisations and services improve their involvement of children, young people and families who face marginalisation and barriers within the mental health system.
- Watch How to Access your GP practice on YouTube getting the message across that GPs are still open for routine business.
Have your say about health and care
- Attend these Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Science and Health Symposiums on Wednesday 8 December 2021 10:00am-1:00pm and Thursday 9 December 1:00pm-4:00pm. Aimed at anyone with an interest in science and health research and innovation.
- Take part in this University of Edinburgh online Meaningful Music: Music and Dementia Research during November 2021. You do not need to reside in Scotland to take part.
- South Asian Health Action Group seek Asian people to take part in a Long Covid research project. If you are interested, please contact Kirit Mistry on 07940 516 666 or email.
- Leicester and Leicestershire Healthwatch seek the views of people with multiple health conditions about their experiences of using health services and whether they feel involved in decisions about their care. Please complete this survey.
- Healthwatch Leicester and Leicestershire invite local people to share your views about experiences and ease of getting local Dental Services via this survey.
Last updated on: 25th November 2021