Due to the COVID-19 restrictions preventing groups being held in person, Age UK are offering virtual sessions via telephone or online, using Zoom or Skype.
- Virtual Coffee mornings: Mondays and Thursdays throughout June, starting at 10:30am. Open to anyone over 50 and Age UK Volunteers
- Monday club: Mondays at 2pm, for a virtual cup of tea
- Dementia Friends: Monday 1st June at 4pm, or Tuesday 9th June at 2pm. For anyone of any age to better understand dementia.
- Dementia support group: Tuesdays at 10:30am. For those living with dementia and their carers.
- Fermenting and preserving food: Tuesday 9th June at 11am, then fortnightly. Open to all ages to learn from each other, e.g. how to make bread without yeast.
- 'New online' Memory Cafe: Wednesday 24th June at 10:30am, with Leicester City Now and Then Team.
Seated exercise, cooking, quizzes and bingo sessions are in planning stages. IT support can also be accessed by phone or Skype. If you would like to join any of the above, contact Yvonne or Penny.