Read the latest findings
Take a look at these Toolkits from Young Minds to help organisations and services improve their involvement of children, young people and families who face marginalisation and barriers within the mental health system.
Have your say about health and care
- Alzheimer’s Research UK are offering Inspire Fund – public engagement grants of up to £25,000 to support public engagement dementia projects. Expressions of interest close Thursday 5 August 2021.
- The Department of Health and Social Care are consulting the public about the current statutory guidance to prevent the inappropriate use of force and ensure transparency and accountability about the use of force, in mental health units. Consultation ends Tuesday 17 August 2021.
- The EMAHSN invite parents with experience of using maternity and neonatal services, and an understanding of the issues to get involved in supporting their East Midlands Mental Health Patient Safety Network deliver their Maternity and Neonatal Safety Improvement Programme. Online meetings will take place quarterly with a participation payment offered. Read more and apply here.
- NHS England and NHS Improvement National Team for Specialised Commissioning are recruiting an Engagement Manager for maternity cover. Fixed term 13-month contract. Band 8a. Applications close 11.59pm Sunday 25 July 2021.
- .NHS England are recruiting people with experience of maternity and neonatal services to support the National Maternity Transformation Programme. A variety of involvement roles are available to help services to become safer, more personalised and more equitable. Applications are especially welcome from people who have a Black, Asian or Mixed ethnic background or other ‘protected’ characteristic, people who live in a deprived area of England, and people who co-parent or offer maternity support. A participation payment, childcare expenses and out of pocket expenses are available. Applications close Wednesday 28 July 2021.
- The National Institute for Health Research are exploring how to improve partnership working with their public contributors. If you have been involved with an NIHR funded project, please complete this anonymous survey by Sunday 22 August 2021. Results and improvements made will be reported by December 2021.
- Have your say on this NHSX Draft Strategy ‘Data Saves Lives: Reshaping Health and Social Care with Data’ survey on what data matters to you.
Last updated on: 22 July 2021