Have your say about health and care
- Are you 18-24 years and have experienced poor mental health as a young person which resulted in a hospital stay, or a parent/carer of someone who has? We would like to hear your views about how digital technology might support young people who have experienced a mental health crisis. Read more here. Participants are offered a £10 thank-you voucher. If you are interested in sharing your views, please email Phillip Stimpson.
- Has your family used Speech and Language Therapy in Lincolnshire? The University of Lincoln would like Speech and Language Therapy students to hear what life is like for families with experience of autism, stammer and speech or language difficulties. This feedback will help influence future professionals. For more information, please email Lucy Picksley.
- Get involved with East Midlands Ambulance Service’s Patient Voice. To become an ambassador and help improve services, please email Karen Long.
- Did you know there are big differences in bowel cancer survival depending on where you live in England? An NIHR researcher is inviting people to join a Public Research Partners' Group to inform a study to improve bowel cancer survival rates. Meetings will take place about 8 times from January 2023 to August 2025. Read more and how to get involved here.
Read the latest findings
Check out Research Champions, Jane Coleman and Ed Longridge, highlighting different ways to take part in Health Research.
Take a look at the winners of the 2022 EMAHSN Public Involvement Fund.
- Read this Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman survey report on complaining about the NHS during the coronavirus pandemic.
Last updated on: 17th January 2023