Read the latest findings
Take a look at these Toolkits from Young Minds to help organisations and services improve their involvement of children, young people and families who face marginalisation and barriers within the mental health system.
- Watch How to Access your GP practice on YouTube getting the message across that GPs are still open for routine business.
Have your say about health and care
- Attend this NIHR webinar about their INCLUDE Project on improving health research for under-served groups on Thursday 7 October 2021, from 11:00am until 4:00pm. To register click here.
- Take part in this Health Data Research UK (HDR UK) Survey to help them understand how the patients and public use the HDR UK website, what information and resources you would like available on their public information and patient, public involvement and engagement webpages. Survey closes 5pm Friday 1 October 2021.
- NHS England and NHE Improvement seek a Patient and Public Voice partner (PPV) to their Improve Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) Programme. Apply to join their Expert Advisory Group to help challenge racism and advise how the programme could advance equalities. You MUST have first-hand experience of using IAPT therapies. Participation payment available. For more information and how to apply click here. Applications close 5pm, Friday 8 October 2021.
- The NIHR Centre for Engagement and Dissemination are recruiting two public contributors for a tenure of one year to join their Editorial Board and bring public insight and experience to inform decision-making in relation to papers reviewed. For more information about the role, time commitment, involvement fee and how to apply click here. Application deadline is Sunday 10 October 2021.
- Self-Help UK is recruiting a Training and Development Worker, £25,000 p/a, 37 hours per week, permanent. Applications close 9:30am, Monday 11 October 2021.
- Cancer Research UK is recruiting new members to join their Online Cancer Insights Panel to share their views on work such as fundraising and health marketing campaigns. No previous knowledge or experience of cancer needed. They want to broaden diversity and particularly welcome interest from men from ethnic minority groups. Applications close Wednesday 13 October 2021.
- Oxford Working Together are running this Working with patients, carers, and the public: How to get it right webinar on Monday 18 October, 11:45am until 1:00pm. It’s for health and care staff and the public and provides a brief introduction to patient public involvement, why working together is important, and ways to make it effective.
- Take a look at the Northamptonshire Health and Care Partnership latest newsletter.
Last updated on: 6 October 2021