Read the latest findings
Check out the NIHR Centre for Engagement and Disseminations review on the experiences of children and young people cared for in mental health, learning disability and autism inpatient settings.
Take a look at these Toolkits from Young Minds to help organisations and services improve their involvement of children, young people and families who face marginalisation and barriers within the mental health system.
Check out these Health Inequality Summaries, produced by the East Midlands Academic Health Science Network. They include summaries for the East Midlands and each City and County across the region
Have your say about health and care
- Apply for 2021 Patient Public Involvement (PPI) Fund. The EMAHSN offers £1,000 each for 15 groups in the East Midlands, to support patients and citizens involvement in research and healthcare. For application support, please email Emma Coates. Applications close midnight Sunday 11 July 2021.
- Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency seek public views on their Patient Involvement Strategy. Consultation closes Monday 28 June 2021.
- Alzheimer’s Research UK are offering Inspire Fund – public engagement grants of up to £25,000 to support public engagement dementia projects. Expressions of interest close Thursday 5 August 2021.
- The Department of Health and Social Care are consulting the public about the current statutory guidance to prevent the inappropriate use of force and ensure transparency and accountability about the use of force, in mental health units. Consultation ends Tuesday 17 August 2021.
- The EMAHSN invite parents with experience of using maternity and neonatal services, and an understanding of the issues to get involved in supporting their East Midlands Mental Health Patient Safety Network deliver their Maternity and Neonatal Safety Improvement Programme. Online meetings will take place quarterly with a participation payment offered. Read more and apply here.
Last updated on: 25 June 2021