Read the latest findings
Young Minds have produced Toolkits to help organisations improve their involvement of children, young people and families who face marginalisation and barriers within the mental health system.
Check out this Consultation Institute piece on Court declares COVID-time hospital re-purposing unlawful due to inadequate public involvement. It highlights the importance of public involvement when making changes to services.
Take a look at the updated NIHR Learning for Involvement website for up- to-date guidance on supporting patient and public involvement in health and social care research.
Have your say about health and care
- If you are an Engagement and Involvement member of staff in health and social care, register to attend the NHS Engagement Practitioners’ Network Event #EngageSpring21. Running over 3 days from Tuesday 18 May - Thursday 20 May, it includes lots of masterclasses, panel discussions and workshops.
- The Department of Health and Social Care are running a public consultation about making COVID vaccines a condition of deployment in adult care homes. Complete this survey. Consultation ends Friday 21 May 2021 at 11.45pm.
- If you are under 17 years, join in the ‘BIG ASK’ and tell the Children’s Commissioner, Rachel de Souza what you think children need to live happier lives. Survey closes Wednesday 19 May 2021.
- Take part in this new study on the benefits of online singing for people with dementia. If you have a diagnosis of dementia, have a carer who can attend with you, and access to the internet and IT, you can enjoy 10 free online singing lessons, whilst participating in important research at the same time! For more information email Preside Research or phone 07971 007 345 by Monday 31 May 2021.
- The BBC would like to understand and promote how Covid-19 has affected people with disabilities and would like to hear as many experiences as possible, so they can raise awareness through news bulletins. Find out more here. Complete this survey or the Easy Read version.
Last updated on: 11 May 2021