Read the latest findings
Take a look at these Toolkits from Young Minds to help organisations and services improve their involvement of children, young people and families who face marginalisation and barriers within the mental health system.
- Watch How to Access your GP practice on YouTube getting the message across that GPs are still open for routine business.
- Listen to the International Coproduction Health Network podcast on coproduction here.
Have your say about health and care:
- South Asian Health Action Group seek Asian people to take part in a Long Covid research project. If you are interested, please contact Kirit Mistry on 07940 516 666 or email.
- Have your say. Healthwatch Leicester and Healthwatch Leicestershire (HWLL) seek your views on the effectiveness of HWLL and where improvements can be made via a survey.
Get involved. NHS Leicester, Leicestershire, and Rutland CCGs are recruiting people to join their Citizens Panel.
- Leicester and Leicestershire Healthwatch seek the views of people with multiple health conditions about their experiences of using health services and whether they feel involved in decisions about their care. Please complete this survey.
- Healthwatch Leicester and Leicestershire invite local people to share your views about experiences and ease of getting local Dental Services via this survey.
- Attend this new Mental Health Services for Older People Involvement Group which is about listening to people and their families, and presenting future plans for discussion. First meeting on Wednesday 2 February 2022. To find out more, please email Deanna Smith, or call her on 0115 9691300.
- If you live on the border of Lincolnshire and access some of your healthcare outside the county, you may want to get involved and help shape health services with surrounding Clinical Commissioning Groups.
Last updated on: 13th January 2022