Read the latest findings
Take a look at these Toolkits from Young Minds to help organisations and services improve their involvement of children, young people and families who face marginalisation and barriers within the mental health system.
- Watch How to Access your GP practice on YouTube getting the message across that GPs are still open for routine business.
- Listen to the International Coproduction Health Network podcast on coproduction here.
- Read this Kings Fund and Healthwatch report on the different ways the Health and Social Care System listens to people and communities to make services more responsive to what they need.
- Listen to this powerful recording from the newly formed REBLE Group (Research Enabled by Lived Experience). It uses a Forum Theatre approach (19 minutes into the recording) to explore inclusive practice and how research can benefit from lived experience.
Have your say about health and care:
- South Asian Health Action Group seek Asian people to take part in a Long Covid research project. If you are interested, please contact Kirit Mistry on 07940 516 666 or email.
- Have your say. Healthwatch Leicester and Healthwatch Leicestershire (HWLL) seek your views on the effectiveness of HWLL and where improvements can be made via a survey.
NHS Leicester, Leicestershire, and Rutland CCGs are recruiting people to join their Citizens Panel.
- Leicester and Leicestershire Healthwatch seek the views of people with multiple health conditions about their experiences of using health services and whether they feel involved in decisions about their care. Please complete this survey.
- Healthwatch Leicester and Leicestershire invite local people to share your views about experiences and ease of getting local Dental Services via this survey.
- The Mental Health Services for Older People Involvement Group which is about listening to people and their families, and presenting future plans for discussion. First meeting on Wednesday 2 February 2022. To find out more, please email Deanna Smith, or call her on 0115 9691300.
- The British Paediatric Neurology Association and James Lind Alliance are identifying priorities for childhood neurological research. Help identify the top ten unanswered questions by completing this survey. Survey closes Thursday 31 January 2022.
Last updated on: 28th January 2022