Read the latest findings
Take a look at these Toolkits from Young Minds to help organisations and services improve their involvement of children, young people and families who face marginalisation and barriers within the mental health system.
- Watch How to Access your GP practice on YouTube getting the message across that GPs are still open for routine business.
Have your say about health and care
- Take part in this Health Data Research UK (HDR UK) Survey to help them understand how the patients and public use the HDR UK website, what information and resources you would like available on their public information and patient, public involvement and engagement webpages. Survey closes 5pm Friday 1 October 2021.
- NHS England and NHE Improvement seek a Patient and Public Voice partner (PPV) to their Improve Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) Programme. Apply to join their Expert Advisory Group to help challenge racism and advise how the programme could advance equalities. You MUST have first-hand experience of using IAPT therapies. Participation payment available. For more information and how to apply click here. Applications close 5pm, Friday 8 October 2021.
- The NIHR Centre for Engagement and Dissemination are recruiting two public contributors for a tenure of one year to join their Editorial Board and bring public insight and experience to inform decision-making in relation to papers reviewed. For more information about the role, time commitment, involvement fee and how to apply click here. Application deadline is Sunday 10 October 2021.
- Oxford Working Together are running this Working with patients, carers, and the public: How to get it right webinar on Monday 18 October, 11:45am until 1:00pm. It’s for health and care staff and the public and provides a brief introduction to patient public involvement, why working together is important, and ways to make it effective.
- Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust is recruiting people who are currently using the Mental Health Liaison Service (MHLS), or carers, to a Steering Group to help improve this service which sits within Accident and Emergency. If interested, please call 07966 834977 or email.
- Take a look at the Northamptonshire Health and Care Partnership latest newsletter.
- Have a look at the NHS Lincolnshire Engagement Bulletin – Lincolnshire CCG
Last updated on: 27th September 2021