Read the latest findings
- Read Healthwatch Rutland’s latest report which looks at how people with long term or multiple conditions experience care in Rutland GP surgeries
- Check out the latest results from the national GP Patient survey which highlights patient experience of general practice services. You can also find your local GP Surgery's results
- The Good Things Foundation highlight a report showing how digital inclusion is key to tackling health inequalities. If you need help understanding this document or would like it in an alternative format please contact us on our website.
Have your say about health and care
- The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) is the UK’s regulator for the safety of medicines, medical devices and blood components for diffusion. Now the UK has left the EU, new rules have to be developed about UK medical devices. The MHRA would like views about the role patients and the public could play in how medical devices are regulated via this short survey. Please feedback by 5pm Friday, 19 May 2021.
- Have your say on the Care Quality Commission’s (CQC) draft future strategy. Consultation ends Thursday 4 March at 5pm.
- NEON (Narrative Experiences Online) is a large-scale research study running from 2017-2022, and is seeking to recruit participants who are current users of any mental health services and mental health workers to help design and trial a clinical intervention built around recovery narratives (personal stories of mental health problems and recovery). To find out more about getting involved in this research please email the NEON programme coordinator, Stefan Rennick-Egglestone at email@example.com or phone 07973 841271.
- Young People’s views: If you are aged 14-25 and passionate about improving health services for young people, apply to join the NHS England Youth Forum.
- Attend this FREE MQ Open Mind Webinar on Tuesday 23 March, 5:30pm-6:45pm to discuss young people's mental health.
- East Midlands Academic Health Science Network is inviting people to join their East Midlands PPI Senate to help spread excellent patient and public involvement across the region. For more information, please email Emma Coates.
- The Disability Unit at the Cabinet Office is developing a National Strategy for Disabled People and want to better understanding the barriers disabled people face. If you are a disabled person, a carer, parent, or someone with an interest in disability issues, please complete this survey by Friday 23 April 2021.
- Nano–Nose are developing a new non-invasive device to predict and monitor glucose levels in people at risk of developing type 2 diabetes (pre-diabetics) and those living with Type 2 diabetes. They seek volunteers from these groups to share their views and help guide the next phase of their product development via a 20-minute Zoom call and offer a £10 e-Amazon thank you voucher. For more information and to take part click here.
- Join these free online MOOC (Massive Online Open Courses) from the NIHR and University of Leeds. ‘What is Health Research’ explores the world of health research and the role volunteers play in transforming treatment and improving care. ‘Improving Healthcare through Clinical Research’ looks at how medical treatments are discovered, tested and evaluated to improve healthcare.
- NHS Innovation Service are recruiting 5 Content Reviewers and 10 Accessibility Testers to help people with innovative ideas develop and spread their ideas in the NHS. There are a series of activities between April and June 2011. Register your interest by Sunday 4 April 2021.
Last updated on: 17 March 2021