**Coronavirus update: instructions for patients visiting from June 2020:
If you have an urgent dental query and have not yet been given a dental appointment please call us and we will advise you what steps can be taken to help and assist you. Please note if you are coming to our practice for an appointment we will speak to you before your appointment and ask you keep to some simple rules:
- With the exception of children and patients with carers, patients should come alone
- A distance of at least 2 metres must be observed if another patient is present in the dental practice
- Payment should be made by card where possible and in advance if requested.
- Staff will not shake your hand
- If you show any COVID symptoms following appointment booking, you should contact the practice by phone
- We suggest that you avoid using our toilet during your visit, so 'go before set off'
- Please do not arrive early to the practice. If necessary, you should wait outside the practice in your car and we will call you.
- Please do not arrive without an appointment
- Patients should come wearing a mask if possible or be prepared to wear one. Please bring with you only minimal belongings.**