See: Learn: Transform is a referral programme run by the Sustainable Land Trust, working with adults and young people from the age of 14+.
We use our beautiful surroundings at Burrough Court and its wealth of nature to help with:
- Improved health and wellbeing
- Increased skills, qualifications, and chances of employment
- Socialisation and making new friends
- Developing and achieving personal goals
- Improved sense of purpose through our projects and enterprises
From your first day with us, you become part of our team.
You are involved in our day-to-day activities, and the many interesting projects we carry out across the seasons.
Our fully trained team, take a flexible and adaptive approach to working with you, so you can gain confident and skills to support your progress
We work closely with parents, carers, guardians, and support teams to provide a joined-up approach to help you achieve your outcomes and personal goals.