Struggling to decide what you want to do?
Know what you want to do, but not sure how to get there?
Get in touch with us! We are here to help you reach your employment goals.
We work with other youth support services, and can put you in touch with the right people to get the help you need.
We can help you with:
- One-to-one careers advice
- Searching for a job
- Writing a CV
- Interview techniques
- Courses and training options
- A vacancy information service for young people and employers
Who can use our service:
We can help you if you live in Rutland and one of these statements applies to you:
- I’m aged 16-19 and not in education, employment or training
- I get support in school or college from the Youth Education and Careers Service
- I have an education, health and care plan (EHCP)
- I need help after my GCSE results