Citizen's Advice Rutland is an independent charity providing free and confidential legal advice.
We provide general advice on the following:
- Welfare Benefits Debt
- Financial Education
- Relationships including Divorce, Child support and access issues
- Domestic Abuse
- Legal rights and responsibilities
We also provide specialist services covering:
- Debt and Money
- Welfare Rights
- Housing including Homelessness Prevention
- Long term condition advice – For Rutland Advisers
- Military Outreach Service
We work in partnership with a visiting family and employment solicitor providing a free consultation for our clients.
We work in partnership with The Bridge, Spire Homes, Age UK and Vista collectively known as the Rutland Access Partnership to deliver the Rutland Community Wellbeing Service. See the Rutland Community Wellbeing page for more information.