Skip to main content

Rutland Information Service

Adult's Social Care - Report a Concern

Who to contact for advice and support or to report concern for an adult:

You may be unsure about whether you're right to be worried, but it is important that you don't keep your concerns to yourself!

Rutland - 01572 758 341  

You can also refer online and get further information about what will happen.

Leicester City 0116 454 1004

Leicestershire -  0116 305 0004 

Who to contact

01572 758 341
Visit the Rutland County Council website
Parent Organisation
Rutland County Council

This page was last updated on: 20/10/2022

Back to top