Has someone done something online that has made you or a child or young person you know, feel worried or unsafe?
Make a report to one of CEOP's experienced Child Protection Advisors.
What kind of things do people report to us?
Some of the things children and young people have reported to us include:
- Someone online asked me to send them nude images.
- I shared a nude image with someone online and they threatened me.
- I was worried someone I was talking to online was dodgy.
- Someone online was threatening me and made me feel unsafe.
- I did something that I was embarassed about on webcam and then I felt really worried.
- Someone online kept asking me to meet them face-to-face, and I didn't want to.
- Someone online was talking to me about sex and made me feel uncomfortable.
- Someone online put pressure on me to do things I didn't want to do.
- Someone I met online was sending me pornography and making me feel uncomfortable.
- Someone I met in an online game kept trying to talk to me privately.
- Someone I met online said they could get me a modelling contract and asked me to go on webcam.
If you are in immediate danger please call the police on 999 straight away. Please also tell a trusted adult.