Would you like advice and support to help you with your caring role?
At our Working Carers Together We Care Group you can:
- Gain skills and develop confidence to deal with some of the challenges you may face Find out about what services there are for you and your loved one and how to get them
- Learn how to be taken more seriously and get your point across in meetings or appointments with professionals
- Meet others who are taking care of someone, to share experiences
- Find out how to look after yourself and stay well whilst caring for someone
Our Working Carers Together We Care Group is currently one Tuesday a month from 7-8:30pm.
Some of the issues the group talk about have included:
- Health and wellbeing
- How to be assertive
- how to access services in health and social care
- How to get a carer’s assessment
- planning for an emergency
- Benefits, welfare and financial information People in the group decide what they want to talk about, so please do tell us if you have any suggestions