A free, impartial and confidential information, advice and assistance service for everyone across Rutland who needs support.
The Community Wellbeing Service can help you to improve your personal health and wellbeing.
We provide the following services:
- Telling you about local services and social activities
- Information, advice and guidance
- Support Services, including healthy lifestyles
- Sensory Impairments
- Older people and Dementia
- Stop smoking services
- VCF support and volunteering
- Access to specialist legal aid
- Home Safety Checks
- Information on Social Events or befriending to meet new people
- Volunteering opportunities
- Benefit, Debt and Money Management information
- Housing information
- Support to Live independently
- Healthy lifestyles including Stop Smoking, Weight Loss and Sexual Health
We are based at the Citizens Advice office in Oakham and all enquiries are handled by this office.
Can we help?
If you, or someone you know would benefit from this service please contact us through our web page www.rutlandwellbeing.org.uk
We can arrange an appointment or visit you or talk over the phone.