ERIC provides information and support to children, young people and families for all childhood continence problems including bed wetting, soiling and constipation, daytime wetting and potty training.
- a for families to talk to or email an expertly trained childhood continence advisor
- information and on , (constipation & soiling), and
- training courses for and professionals
- to inform and give support on potty training and bowel & bladder conditions
- an supplying a range of life-transforming continence products
- to raise awareness of the causes and treatment of children's bowel and bladder problems and to improve support available to children in education settings and the NHS.