**Unfortunately due to the outbreak of Coronavirus, our department is presently closed to the public.
If you require batteries, replacement tubes and domes or a repair, please call us on 0116 258 6230 or send us a text on 07729 188 421. You can also email us on email@example.com**
The Leicester Hearing Services Department provides hearing assessments for patients referred directly by a GP or by the Ear Nose and Throat department.
We complete hearing assessments, select and fit digital hearing aids and provide hearing aid repair and follow up sessions.
We also provide specialised services which include:
- Balance assessments and Vestibular rehabilitation
- Hearing Therapy appointments including tinnitus assessment and therapy
- Hearing assessment and hearing aid fitting for adults with learning difficulties (ASH Clinic)
- Bone Anchored Hearing Aid (BAHA) service
- Paediatric hearing assessment and hearing aid fitting
- An Introduction to Lip Reading
- Swim Plug Provision