Are you looking after a child or young person (aged 0-25 years) with special educational needs or a disability?
The Together We Care Groups are led by Carers Centre Workers and there is always time to ask questions, reflect and relate the information to your own situation.
At our Together We Care Group you can:
- Gain skills and develop confidence to deal with some of the challenges you may face
- Find out about what services there are to support you and your child and how to get them
- Learn how to be taken more seriously and get your point across in meetings or appointments with professionals
- Meet other parents/carers to share experiences and ideas
- Think about how as a parent/carer, you can also find ways to look after your own well-being
Our weekly groups are:
- Every Tuesday at 10:30-12pm (except during half terms)
- Relaxed, friendly & welcoming
- Kept small so that everyone can join in
- Delivered online via Zoom (We can talk you through how to use Zoom if it's new to you)
To find out more, please contact us on 0116 2510999