Skip to main content

Families Rutland Information Service

Children's Social Care - Report a Concern

Who to Contact for advice and support or to report concern for a child:

You may be unsure about whether you're right to be worried, but it is important that you don't keep your concerns to yourself!

Rutland - 01572 758 407

You can also refer online and get further information about what will happen.

Leicester City - 0116 252 7000

Leicestershire - 0116 305 0005 -

Who to contact

01572 758 407
Visit the Rutland County Council website
Parent Organisation
Rutland County Council

This page was last updated on: 14/10/2021

Back to top