We understand how difficult it can be to get a good night’s sleep so we have a team of sleep practitioners who can give you advice and guidance.
The sleep problems we help with
- Refusing to go to bed
- Difficulty going to sleep
- Not wanting to sleep alone
- Waking up during the night
- Waking up early
- And lots more
How we can help you get a better night’s sleep
- One-to-one support: We can give advice over the phone on your child’s specific sleep problem.
- Sleep Workshops: If you run a parent group one of our workshops might be just the thing for you’re looking for. Contact us to find out more.
- Sleep information resources: Our sleep guide, cards and other resources are packed full of information and advice that could help you get a good night’s sleep.
Along with having a dedicated team, the Cerebra Site contains useful PDF's on issues with sleep and links to similar services which might help.