If you are experiencing excessive worry, low mood, depression, anxiety or a lack of motivation, you can get in touch with VitaMinds.
VitaMinds is a short-term talking therapy service for adults 16-years and over. The service is available to adults who are registered with a GP in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland.
The service aims to help improve the mental wellbeing of people living with:
- Low mood due to a physical condition (such as diabetes or pain)
- Excessive worry or anxiety
- Excessive worry about your health
- Panic attacks
- Sleep problems
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Experience of a traumatic event
This service took over from Let’s talk wellbeing in LLR on 1 April 2021.