The Children's Trust is the UK's leading charity for children with brain injury.We deliver rehabilitation, education and community services through skilled teams who work with children and young people, and their families.
Our ambition is for all children with brain injury and neurodisability to have the opportunity to live the best life possible.
The Children's Trust offers a range of residential brain injury rehabilitation services for children and young people with acquired brain injury (ABI).
Who do we support?
Children and young people with an acquired brain injury following an illness or accident:
- at any point after their brain injury
- with mild-severe acquired brain injury
- at home, in school and in their local community.
- A nationwide service.
- Comprehensive inter-professional assessments.
- Individualised programmes of support.
- Collaborative working with the network around the child.