The Mental Health Wellbeing and Recovery Service has been established to help people with mental health conditions who need information, support and advice. The service is for 18's and over
What you can expect from us
- Information, advice and guidance: We will offer information and advice, and enable you to learn about mental health and wellbeing services in your local community, exploring options available together to find what is right for you. We will also discuss coping strategies, and offer advice on things like benefits or relationships which are affecting your personal wellbeing. We run regular pop-up/drop-in information and advice sessions around your local area. No referral necessary just pop along.
- One-to-one support with a trained Recovery Worker, who will listen to you and work with you to improve your mental health and achieve your personal goals.
- Various support groups to help you learn, gain skills, and build peer support networks to enable you to live life to the full and take part in activities and opportunities along with everyone else.
If you are being supported by our service, there is also a free, 24/7 helpline which can provide advice and support. 0300 323 0187
Who is this service for?
- This service is open to residents of Charnwood, North-West Leicestershire, Hinckley and Bosworth, Melton, and Rutland aged 18+.
- We can offer anyone aged 18+ in the area information, advice and navigation to support emotional and mental wellbeing to help you access the right services for you.
- If you have a diagnosed mental health condition, we can offer you one-to-one and group support.