Skip to main content

SEND Local Offer Rutland Information Service

Referral, Assessment & Intervention Service (RAIS)

Worried about a child?

Protecting children is everybody‚Äôs business. 

Adults have a responsibility to report abuse. Consider offering some support if you are worried, but if in doubt, share your concerns about children. Act now - long-term abuse is damaging for children.

Rutland County Council's Children's Services Social Care and Early Help teams work together in the safeguarding of children and young people, to promote the welfare of children and protect them from harm.

If you are worried about a child or young person please report your concern online or by using the details below. 

Who to contact

01572 758 407
Parent Organisation
Rutland County Council

This page was last updated on: 02/07/2020

Back to top