Contact provides information, advice and support to families caring for children and young people with disabilities or additional needs.
We have up to date information on local services and sources of support for families with disabled children.
Our East Midlands team offers:
- Free information workshops for groups of parent carers including coping and support, behaviour that challenges us, helping your child to sleep, transition from adult to child services and information about benefits
- Local information on local services, sources of further and specialist advice and support.
- Information guides on everyday living such as financial help and benefits, accessing help and support, play and leisure activities for families and education, health and social care services
- Ways to meet other local parents through support groups, meetings, workshops and events.
- Free information sessions for professionals working with families with disabled children
- Resources for professionals, to help them point families to local services
- Advice, information and how to access local support is provided by our helpline
- Read more about we can offer
Local Team Contact Details:
You can contact the team
- Prospect Hall, 12 College Walk, Selly Oak, Birmingham, B29 6LE,
- Telephone 0121 415 4624
- Email email@example.com
Our services are confidential, Independent and impartial
Contact a Family is committed to safeguarding children and young people and will work cooperatively with other agencies to ensure that any risk to children and young people we have contact with is acknowledged and responded to professionally and without delay.