A Housing MOT is a home check service delivered across Rutland which provides information, advice and support to help you to maintain your independence and live as safely as possible in your own home for as long as you choose.
At the home visit, an assessment of the property and your individual needs will vbe carried out, which includes disucssions about:
- Your general wellbeing;
- How you are managing in your home;
- Falls Prevention;
- General housing conditions;
- Minor and Major Adaptations;
- Assistive Technology;
- Minor Handyperson Works;
- Warm Home/Energy Advice and Support; and
- eligibility for Welfare Benefits and Grants.
For further information or to arrange a Housing MOT, please contact the Care & Repair Team on 01933 415387 or 0300 123 1745 Option 3 and request a Housing MOT. Alternatively you can e-mail the Team at firstname.lastname@example.org