A ‘Country Cousin’ can provide companionship, comfort and compassion as well as practical assistance with personal care and household tasks in the comfort of your own home.
Country Cousins, the longest serving live-in care introductory agency, has been dedicated to outstanding professional care in the home for 55 years.
Types Of Care
- Short term – for a few days just to make things easier, perhaps for a holiday/special occasion.
- Long term – an economic alternative to residential care, with the comfort of being in your own home.
- Convalescence care – recuperation tailored to individual needs and adapted as you return to health.
- Respite – a much needed break for a family carer.
- Family carer replacement and post hospital care - alternative care while a family carer recuperates.
- Care for Couples - enabling couples to stay together in home comfort, less costly than joint residential care.