Family Lives is a charity with over three decades of experience helping parents to deal with the changes that are a constant part of family life. We know that many people play active roles in raising children, from dads and mums, grandparents, stepparents and non-resident parents.
Our role is to support all of you to achieve the best relationship possible with the children that you care about, as well as supporting parenting professionals. We believe that happy children come from happy families and currently support families to improve the outcomes for over 1 million children each year.
Families are the foundation of society. All families should have access to active support and understanding.
We value being:
- Confidential – safe space
- Accessible – free, inclusive, around the clock, for everyone
- Professional – leading, developing services, volunteers and staff, commentating
- Independent and trustworthy – reassuring, 1st call
- Empathetic and non-judgemental – personalised, won’t stigmatise, open minded, sounding board.