If you are struggling to find work and feel that you could benefit from help with your CV, or if you are just seeking advice on how to look for work of what might suit you best, you can now book an appointment at the Rutland Adult Learning Centre.
What can you expect from us?
- A confidential, impartial and personal interview with a trained advice worker
- A telephone conversation or communication via Email
- Practical advice and support on returning to work, including creating or updating a CV
- Referral to other services as appropriate, including the National Careers Service
- Information about courses offered by Rutland Adult Learning & Skills Service or by other organisations, and how to enrol
- Advice on how to access funding and support including childcare and transport costs for RALSS courses
- Ongoing support or follow-up contact to check how you have progressed following the advice interview
- The opportunity to comment on the service you have received