**In line with government advice, both the Studio and Pool Barn are closed during the coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak. You can still follow us on our Facebook page, and we look forward to welcoming you back when it is safe to do so.**
The objective of these indoor turbo sessions is to supplement your existing autumn/winter sports or fitness training with a fun and challenging mix of technique, endurance and speed work to increase your aerobic and anaerobic endurance for the 2017 season ahead.
EVERY SESSION IS UNIQUELY WRITTEN AS A PERIODISED SEQUENCE LEADING YOU INTO RACE SEASON AND IS COACHED FROM THE FLOOR (Not the bike)
If you can identify with any of the following needs, then this could be exactly right for you:
- I need a challenging bike session to complement my outdoor training schedule.
- I want more power and consistency.
- I want to improve my winter fitness levels.
- I need to feel that the coach understands my individual sports or fitness needs and goals.
- I know I should do turbo work in the winter but it's so boring on my own!