Skip to main content

SEND Local Offer Rutland Information Service

Early Help forms and documentation

This page is intended for practitioner use only and not for completion by members of the public.

It is expected that any professional or practitioner wanting to make a referral to Rutland County Council, including Early Help and Social Care, will, in the first instance, call their ‘Single Front Door’ on 01572 758407 and discuss the details of the referral.

As part of this discussion, we may ask you to complete a MARF referral to Social Care or Early Help. 

If you have any queries about the referral process, please email

As a referrer working with the child and family, it is your responsibility to speak with parents and carers about your worries and why you are making a referral to Children’s Social Care or Early Help – unless doing so will place the child at risk of significant harm.

If your enquiry is regarding Early Help services or offer, you can contact Early Help directly. 

Who to contact

Parent Organisation
Rutland County Council

This page was last updated on: 27/07/2020

Back to top