**Some sessions are taking place outdoors or virtually. The Studio is closed to group sessions and classes but open for 1:2:1 Physiotheraphy and Personal Training. The Endless Pool is currently closed and we realistically expect this to be the case for the rest of 2020 but we will review as the COVID-19 situation changes. Please see our website for full details**
What is "Sports Yoga" all about?
Sports Yoga is the missing link between yoga and sports/fitness training using yoga techniques and uniting them with sports science.It is a holistic practice that encourages body and mind awareness and connection through the breath.
Sports Yoga includes:
- Grounding practice
- Flexibility practice using different stretching techniques
- Strengthening and stabilising practice
- Core conditioning to reduce fatigue and support posture
- Address imbalances in your body
- Develop better posture and alignment
- Improvement in dynamic movement skills
Sports Yoga will help you with your sport and fitness goals – enhancing athletic performance, preventing injuries and increasing flexibility. This class is for people who are involved in sport or have physically active lifestyles - it is not a beginner’s class.