**In line with government advice, both the Studio and Pool Barn are closed during the coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak. You can still follow us on our Facebook page, and we look forward to welcoming you back when it is safe to do so.**
What is "Sports Yoga" all about?
Sports Yoga is the missing link between yoga and sports/fitness training using yoga techniques and uniting them with sports science.It is a holistic practice that encourages body and mind awareness and connection through the breath.
Sports Yoga includes:
- Grounding practice
- Flexibility practice using different stretching techniques
- Strengthening and stabilising practice
- Core conditioning to reduce fatigue and support posture
- Address imbalances in your body
- Develop better posture and alignment
- Improvement in dynamic movement skills
Sports Yoga will help you with your sport and fitness goals – enhancing athletic performance, preventing injuries and increasing flexibility. This class is for people who are involved in sport or have physically active lifestyles - it is not a beginner’s class.