Age Care Advice
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Carrie Collins
- Contact Position
- Lead Coordinator
- 07930 125081
Your personal Care Coordinator will get to know you and your family over time, working closely with you in order to achieve the best quality of life for you. They will intervene whenever required for instance if there is a problem with your care service or if a crisis arises such as a hospital admission. There is also an option to retain your Care Coordinator on a long term basis, helpful if your family do not live near.
Where to go
- Age Care Advice Main Office
Butterfield Cate Hub
- PE10 9AP
Kimberly is our Coordinator for Rutland, Melton and surrounding. Offering you personalised 1 to 1 care, helping with you with any but not limited to the below. Kimberly is available to you 7 days a week
Help, Advice and Support for:
• Helping you with your rights under the new Care Act.
• Navigating the care system.
• Finding the best care at home or a care home.
• Claiming your benefits and other funding sources available.
• Helping you develop a better understanding of the illness or
• Support with appointments such as GP or Memory Clinic.
• Physical representation if you are hospital. We will advocate for
• Pulling in other professionals you may require i.e. Occupational
Therapist, Solicitor, Care Home Fees Planner or Psychiatric Nurse.
• Become an emergency contact for your Lifeline and Carers
• Any practical problems that arise i.e. plumbing, electrical,
• Reconnecting you to your community.
• Find social outlet options that suit your personality.
• Can be purchased via your Personal Budget or privately
• Anything else that adds uniqueness to your situation, just ask.
• For those who self fund in care homes a monitoring/advocate
• We never close your case.
Time / Date Details
- Session Information
8am to 8pm
- Age Ranges
- Referral Details
This page was last updated on: 11/12/2020