A unique opportunity to have one long term proactive experienced Care Coordinator during your loved ones care journey. No one else offers this level of personalised support and it is available to you, your carer and family 7 days a week, 12 hours a day.
Age Care Advice
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Simon Jessop (DIPSW)
01572 756 666
07772 992 732
Your personal Care Coordinator will get to know you and your family over time, working closely with you in order to achieve the best quality of life for you. They will intervene whenever required for instance if there is a problem with your care service or if a crisis arises such as a hospital admission. There is also an option to retain your Care Coordinator on a long term basis, helpful if your family do not live near.
Where to go
C/O 35 Pridmore Road
- NG33 4JN
Help, Advice and Support for –
• Helping you with your rights under the new Care Act.
• Navigating the care system.
• Finding the best care at home or a care home.
• Claiming your benefits and other funding sources available.
• Helping you develop a better understanding of the illness or
• Support with appointments such as GP or Memory Clinic.
• Physical representation if you are hospital. We will advocate for
• Pulling in other professionals you may require i.e. Occupational
Therapist, Solicitor, Care Home Fees Planner or Psychiatric Nurse.
• Become an emergency contact for your Lifeline and Carers
• Any practical problems that arise i.e. plumbing, electrical,
• Reconnecting you to your community.
• Find social outlet options that suit your personality.
• Can be purchased via your Personal Budget or privately
• Anything else that adds uniqueness to your situation, just ask.
• For those who self fund in care homes a monitoring/advocate
• We never close your case.
Time / Date Details
- Session Information
8am to 8pm
- Age Ranges
- Referral Details
This page was last updated on: 26/06/2017