You can book an appointment with a careers advisor in Rutland.
National Careers Service advisors provide 1-2-1 careers advice and guidance to help you make the right decisions about your future working life, and help you to access specially designed tools top help you move on in your career. The service is FREE, confidential, and focused on the needs of the individual.
For ages 19+, you can be employed and you don't need to be on benefits.
Advice is available on:
- Finding the right career path for you
- Making plans to help you achieve your goals
- Accessing the training or education you may need and finding funding for that training where necessary
- Finding a job, including: building the right CV for you, the best ways to approach the job market, and interview techniques and preparation
- Using online tools available to help you