The Virtual Bereavement Help Point is an online service that provides bereaved people with a safe virtual place where they can access information and support, where they can talk to others and share their emotions with the flexibility of it being locally based and accessible when they feel they need support.
The Bereavement Help point will:
- Offer a virtual drop-in bereavement service where they can access information on bereavement issues
- Offer our community a safe, supportive area to talk about their bereavement ? Ensure that everyone has a chance to speak.
- Ensure that everyone is listened to.
- Not tolerate abusive behaviour
- Respect confidentiality at all times unless we feel the person is in danger.
- What we won’t do is offer a 1:1 counselling service at the Bereavement Help Point but this may be accessible via referral.
If you are bereaved and would like to come along, the virtual Bereavement Help Points run every second and fourth Thursday of the month, from 10:00 – 11:30.
If you would like to attend, or would like further information about the Rutland Online Bereavement Help Point, please call 01572 722630 or email email@example.com