Skip to main content

Families Rutland Information Service

Care to Learn

The Care to Learn scheme can help with childcare costs while you study.

You may be able to get Care to Learn if all of the following apply to you:

  • you’re a parent under 20 at the start of your course
  • you’re the main carer for your child
  • you live in England
  • you’re either a British citizen or have a legal right to live and study in England
  • your course qualifies
  • your childcare provider qualifies

Who to contact

Find out more about Care to Learn

This page was last updated on: 15/05/2020

Back to top