The Early Years Alliance is the largest and most representative early years membership organisation in England. A registered educational charity, the Alliance represents 14,000 member settings and supports them to deliver care and learning to over 800,000 families every year.
We offer information and advice, produce specialist publications, run acclaimed training and accreditation schemes and campaign to influence early years policy and practice.
How we achieve this
We work with Alliance members, families, partners and practitioners to;
- Champion childhood and children’s right to play
- Be an advocate for children, families and all childcare providers
- Put the family first to enhance children’s life chances
- Promote and support each child’s learning to offer them best possible start in life
- Encourage voluntary community involvement in early years provision
- Deliver high quality, responsive childcare services to best meet the needs of families with young children
- Encourage safeguard-led practice
- Raise standards and quality of childcare
- Ensure that families have choice and information to make the right decision about the childcare they need
- Provide high quality training support and advice