Rutland Urgent Care Centre will operate at weekends, 9am - 7pm, and by appointment only.
The following centres are also open:
- Loughborough Urgent Care Centre
- Oadby Urgent Care Centre
- Merlyn Vaz Hub (appointment only)
- Westcotes Healthcare Hub (appointment only)
GP practice and pharmacy services remain available as usual.**
Need care in the evening, at a weekend or on a Bank Holiday?
Rutland Memorial Hospital is open 8.30am- 6.30pm Monday - Friday MINOR INJURIES ONLY this service is run by Oakham Medical Practice and times are subject to slight changes. We are not a walk in for minor illnesses patients need to contact their own GP or call 111 for further advice.
6.30am – 9pm – Urgent Care run by DHU Healthcare – appt only via 111
Weekends/bank holidays – also run by DHU Healthcare for urgent care purposes.
How to get an appointment:
- Through your GP practice – during the week, if you are registered with a Rutland GP practice, they can make an evening or weekend appointment for you.
- By walking in – you can walk-in without an appointment at any of the urgent care centres. Your needs will be assessed. If you need to be seen, you will be allocated the next available appointment. At busy times, this may mean your appointment is later in the day or at another centre. You may be referred to a different service, a pharmacy for example, if your needs could be treated there.
There are five other local centres you can also use:
Enderby Leisure Centre: Mill Lane, Enderby, Leicester LE19 4LX
Feilding Palmer Hospital: Gilmorton Rd, Lutterworth LE17 4DZ
St Luke’s Treament Centre: 33 Leicester Road, Market Harborough, LE16 7BN
Melton Mowbray Hospital: Thorpe Road, Melton Mowbray LE13 1SJ
Oadby Urgent Care Centre: 18 The Parade, Oadby LE2 5BJ
Need care during the day between Monday and Friday?
It is always advisable to contact your own GP in the first instance.
Minor injuries and illnesses can also be treated at Oadby Urgent Care Centre between 8am to 9pm Monday to Friday. This service is run in the same way as the evening, weekend and bank holiday service and, by pre-booking via your GP practice (if you are registered in East Leicestershire and Rutland) or by walking in for treatment.
Additionally, there are minor injury only services in East Leicestershire and Rutland that are open between 8.30am and 6.30pm. These services are available to everyone, regardless of which GP practice they are registered with. These services are available at:
- Rutland Memorial Hospital, Oakham (x-ray available until 5pm)
- St Luke’s Treatment Centre, Market Harborough (x-ray available until 5pm)
- Latham House Medical Practice, Melton Mowbray