* Covid 19 update - this serivce is still operating during this time via normal contact details *
SENDIASS Rutland gives confidential help and support to parents and carers who have children needing extra help at nursery or school, perhaps because they are disabled, have a learning difficulty, have an emotional or behavioural difficulty or simply find it more difficult to learn than other children the same age.
They can help in many ways, including:
- advising about your legal rights and responsibilities
- explaining the EHC Plan process
- assisting with negotiations between parents or carers and schools or the Local Authority
- listening to your views, worries and concerns.