Skip to main content

Adults Rutland Information Service

PLOD (police link officers for deaf people)

Privides sign language interpreters for front desk communication at police stations, an "interpreter now" service for 101 calls and a text service for emergency 999 calls (you need to register for the 999 service in case you may need it in future)

Who to contact


This page was last updated on: 01/10/2017

Back to top