Skip to main content

SEND Local Offer Rutland Information Service

Search Results (15)


newlocalofferchannelSupport in educationRemove

    Filter by

    Offering services to:
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    Other filters:
    • (1)
    Related information

    The Advisory Centre for Education (ACE)

    The Advisory Centre for Education (ACE) gives free, independent advice on applying for a school....
    72Durnsford RoadLondonN11 2EJ
    0300 0115 142

    Autism Support in Rutland for Children and Young People

    Rutland County Council’s Inclusion service aims to identify all children with Additional Needs as ea....
    01572 758140 07973 854840

    Davis Attention Mastery programme

    The Davis Attention Mastery programme is for those individuals who find it difficult to focus or com....
    Tugby Wood CottageWood LaneLeicesterLeicestershireLE7 9WE

    Davis Autism Approach

    I offer one to one Davis Autism Approach programmes for individuals 8yrs to adults; Davis Stepping S....
    Tugby Wood CottageWood LaneLeicesterLeicestershireLE7 9WE
    01162 598 068

    Disabled Students Allowances (DSAs)

    You can apply for Disabled Students’ Allowances (DSAs) to cover some of the extra costs you have bec....

    Education Officer - Learning and Skills

    Education Officer: The role of Specialist Education Officers within the School Improvement Team is ....
    01572 722 577

    Educational Psychology Service (Partners in Psychology)

    Educational Psychologists focus upon the development of children, young people and young adults seek....
    Catmose HouseCatmos StreetOakhamLE15 6HP
    01572 722 577

    Inclusion Service, Early Years

    The Inclusion Service, Early Years provides support and guidance for children birth to 5 their famil....
    Catmose HouseCatmos StreetOakhamLE15 6HP
    01572 758 383

    Peer Education Project

    Young people trained as Peer Educators in Years 11 or 12, to deliver a mental health and wellbeing s....

    Secretary of State Approved List of Independent Educational Establishments

    All local authorities must make this list available to the parents of children who receive....
    Back to top